The Sevylor QuickPak K1 kayak has a unique backpack design. Durable, portable, and affordable, it is a wonderful inflatable kayak for all ages and abilities. It folds into a backpack with padded shoulder straps designed for comfort. The kayak is made of thick PVC and a reinforced bottom and is guaranteed not to leak.
Sevylor QuikPak K1 Kayak Review
At an inflated size of 8ft X 7ft X 3ft, this inflatable kayak holds up to 400 pounds. It is designed to be lightweight at less than 20 pounds when stored in the backpack.
Best Inflatable Kayak for Beginners
- 5-minute setup lets you spend more time on the water
- Easy-to-carry backpack system turns into the seat
- 21-gauge PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures
- Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is…
- Inflated dimensions (inches): 103L x 36W
- Max. Weight: 400 lbs
- Folded Size: 22″ x 17″ x 9″
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 8.5 x 20 inches
- Air chambers: Multiple
- Material: 24-gauge PVC construction
- Paddles: 1 pc
- Number of Seats: 1 pc
- Person Capacity: 1
Sevylor Quikpak k1 1-Person kayak review
- Backpack: This kayak features a built-in backpack system that turns into the seat when it is set up. The compact pack is ideal for getting off the beaten path and transporting the Sevylor K1 kayak with ease. Not only do you not need a car rack to transport this inflatable kayak, weighing less than 20 lbs, but you could also even take it on your bicycle!
- Durability paired with Quality Performance: 21-gauge PVC rugged construction and tarpaulin bottom makes the K1 puncture resistant. It has multiple air chambers so that if you do run into a situation where you experience a puncture or tear while out on the water, the other chambers will remain intact and keep you floating to shore. This inflatable kayak has front and rear skegs for improved tracking and turns on a dime.
- Added Features for Comfort: The multi-position footrest accommodates paddlers of different sizes and the backrest lets you sit back and enjoy the experience. The drink holder helps you keep your hydration close by for long days.
- Easy set-up: You can be in the water in five minutes! Inflation is fast and easy with the included hand pump. The Patented Double Lock Valve with two locking points for easy inflation and deflation. Follow the numbers shown on each valve to fill in the right order. The dual-action feature on the hand pump means air is going in on both the push and pull.
- Additional Features: The Sevylor Quikpak K1 kayak has a secure cargo net for packing food and gear. Keep yourself hydrated with a handy cup holder. Also, this inflatable kayak has a lift handle to get in and out of the water and over shallow areas with ease. Also included are the air pump, paddle, and 90-day limited warranty.
We have also give reviews about the: Sea Eagle 330 inflatable kayak
The Advanced Elements Firefly kayak has many positive reviews from many of its owners. The following is what customers say about the Advanced Elements Firefly kayak:
Great Starter Kayak: This inflatable kayak receives raves from novice paddlers who do not want to make a large investment into the sport and are planning to frequent calmer lakes, ponds, and rivers. Many loved this inflatable kayak for their kids due to its stability on the water. The hull is designed with a landing plate and tracking fin for ease in maneuvering which is also a plus for kids and beginners of any age.
Easy Set-up and Portability: This inflatable kayak inflates and deflates quickly with Twistlok valves that you push in and turns for added security. It takes about ten minutes each to inflate and deflate, not including drying time. People love the idea of just keeping it in the car all the time so that they can head out on an impulse.
The Advanced Elements Firefly kayak weighs only 16 pounds and its folded size is 23” X18” X5”. The Advanced Elements Firefly kayak is lightweight in design, making it painless to load in the included pack once your kayaking adventure is over.
Quality Materials and Safety: The Advanced Elements Firefly kayak is designed with three chambers for added protection in case of punctures. This one-person kayak also has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
We have also give reviews about the: Advanced Elements Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak
Sevylor Quikpak K1 Kayak Customer Reviews
The Sevylor Quikpak K1 kayak review received some decent reviews from many of its owners. The following is what customers like about the Sevylor Quikpak K1 kayak:
- Compact and Easy Set-up: The backpack design makes it very easy to handle and transport. The pack weighing less than 20 pounds, makes it perfect for hiking trips and it fits well into small cars. In fact, many customers just keep it in the trunk all the time, and a few even mention transporting the kayak on their bicycle. It takes about ten minutes each to inflate and deflate the kayak.
- Durable: There were no reports of leaks, even with scrapes over rocks and logs. The 21-gauge PVC construction and tarpaulin bottom hold up to its guaranteed claims of being puncture-resistant.
- Great for Kids: The stability of this kayak proves it is a great starter kayak for older children. Since this inflatable kayak works best in calm waters, it gives beginners and younger rowers a chance to get a feel for the water before purchasing a kayak for more advanced waterways.
The Sevylor Quikpak K1 kayak is a high-quality and durable inflatable kayak. The easy-to-transport backpack system is a wonderful feature for campers and hikers that prefer more remote areas. Keep this kayak in your car for spur-of-the-moment trips.
Comfort is a highly praised feature of this kayak with an inflatable, adjustable, reclining seat, plenty of room for long legs, and adjustable footrests to accommodate a wide range of sizes.
It is a quality purchase for the price and worth the extra money for a better set of paddles. We would recommend the Sevylor quikpak K1 kayak review for beginners and children that will likely stick to lakes, calm rivers, and ponds.